Q.

drop piece of firewood top part of foot,bruised,swell within 2mins top part of my foot with the bruises it has red spots

after a week of injury along with the bruises the,top part of foot is having red spots come up in different area's of my foot

Related Topics: Bruise, Injury, Foot, Swelling

A.
soak your foot in epison salt and hot water(hot enough that you won't burn yourself) 3 times a day, the red spots are probably small broken blood vessels. when your not soaking rub mineral ice and wrap in ace bandage you should be good to go in week or so.. and you should take some ibuprofen 2x a day as well.....if no improvement go to doctor you probably have circulation problems