My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

Could extreme eye pressure of 74 cause a person to have a stroke?

Related Topics: Stroke, Eyes, Pressure

Answers from Contributors (1)

18 Answers
111 Helpful Votes
Especially if you have high blood pressure or are a diabetic, you should see your endocrinologist/ eye doctor asap. If you're not able to see them right away, go to the emergency room to make sure you're ok. Please don't take any chances with your health. Take care.

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.down arrowThe opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.
User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice. Please see the
bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

6 of 9 found this helpful