Health & Sex

Q.

Pregnancy symptoms, missed period, sickness, but nipple stimulations. Not sure?

My girlfriend and I had protected sex 5 weeks ago. It was a day after her last period. We have had sex a few more times since then. Before 4 weeks ago, it had been 6 months since she had sex. Now her period is late and she's feeling sick. She has recently started nipple stimulations to have larger breasts. I know that stimulations can induce labor, so could that combined with a lot of recent stress, the sudden sexual activity, and a common cold or the flu account for the missed period?

A.

if shes had a missed period that isnt coming and her test said positive shes probably pregnant, and can make an ulrasound appointment to confirm. If shes missed her period and the test says negative and shes taken multiple at home tests saying negative shes most likely NOT pregnant and pobably IS stressed out and will have a period next month, if not she might want to tell her doc to make sure nothings wrong, hope this helps. Sorry for my first short answer.

A.
Also can nipple stimulation create elevated HCG or somehow else throw off a pregnancy test for a positive result or negative result? Being sick? Any help would be nice.

Post Your AnswerCancel

While writing your answer, you may find these tips helpful:

• Please try to keep your answer short and to the point. Be sure the answer is specific to the question asked.
  • To help protect your privacy, you should never submit any question or answer that includes personal information such as a name, phone number, email address, or mailing address.
  • Have a reference? Please include it to support your answer.

Today on WebMD

flowers behind back
Article
Upset woman sitting on bed
Article

couple kissing
Article
Exercises for Better Sex
Video

Life Cycle of a Penis
Article
HIV Myth Facts
Slideshow

How Healthy is Your Sex Life
Quiz
Couple in bed
Video

6 Tips For Teens
Article
Close-up of young man
Article

screening tests for men
Slideshow
HPV Vaccine Future
Article

Important: The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, blogs, or WebMD Answers are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider WebMD User-generated content as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.

URAC: Accredited Health Web Site HONcode Seal AdChoices