Q.

Pregnancy symptoms, missed period, sickness, but nipple stimulations. Not sure?

My girlfriend and I had protected sex 5 weeks ago. It was a day after her last period. We have had sex a few more times since then. Before 4 weeks ago, it had been 6 months since she had sex. Now her period is late and she's feeling sick. She has recently started nipple stimulations to have larger breasts. I know that stimulations can induce labor, so could that combined with a lot of recent stress, the sudden sexual activity, and a common cold or the flu account for the missed period?

A.

if shes had a missed period that isnt coming and her test said positive shes probably pregnant, and can make an ulrasound appointment to confirm. If shes missed her period and the test says negative and shes taken multiple at home tests saying negative shes most likely NOT pregnant and pobably IS stressed out and will have a period next month, if not she might want to tell her doc to make sure nothings wrong, hope this helps. Sorry for my first short answer.

A.
Also can nipple stimulation create elevated HCG or somehow else throw off a pregnancy test for a positive result or negative result? Being sick? Any help would be nice.