Q.

I have a sinus infection and bronchitis (month long). 2nd round of antibiotics (on day 6 of 10). still sick. go back in?

I was first on Augmentin, which did make the cough better, just didn't disappear. I am now on Cipro, day 6 of 10). Also taking flonase, mucinex, and allergy-d (per my Dr.) My Dr is out of town until next week and the office said there are no openings until the end of January. I still have "balloon head", trouble hearing, mucus, coughing, fatigue. Should I go into the urgent care? Or wait until I have finished all 10 days of the antibiotic? I thought they usually worked pretty quickly.

A.