Q.

what is the white female cum?

Me and my husband were having sex one night and when he came out of me I was oozing this white substance. I have had an orgasm, and this isn't the first time that this has happened to me. I was wondering if this is normal or not. I'm 22, I've noticed it like 3 times before this incodent. The earliest was when I was 12 or 13. Can someone help me understand this.  

Related Topics: Sexual Intercourse, Orgasm

A.
If this happens shortly after you finish your period then its your body just getting ready to ovulate. Usually when a woman ovulates the discharge is clear or foggy slimy so that way the sperm can make it to the egg easier. The discharge your experiencing is just your bodies way of telling you that your getting ready to ovulate. Just to feel better about it, go see your OB/GYN and ask him or her any questions you have. Hope this helps!

A.

Hi Its quite normal for the odd women to ejeculate and the can either be clear or white, and it can happen anytime of the month.

But you really need to have a towel under you, it can really soak the sheets some nights.

But its OK your normal.

Have fun, enjoy your sex life.