Q.

I was exposed to mouse droppings two days ago, now I'm achy, coughing and sneezing nonstop. Is it hantavirus?

I had a mild cold coming on a few days ago, nasal congestion, then was exposed to mouse droppings on blankets at our mountain cabin.  I don't know if its in my head, if the symptoms are from the cold I had earlier or if I might have contracted hantavirus.  I'm sneezing non-stop, runny nose, coughing, tight lungs, my abdomen hurts when I cough or sneeze and I'm achy all over in general.  Should I keep resting, drinking water and pounding emergen-c or should I see a doctor?

Related Topics: Head, Lung, Tightness, Cough, Coldness

A.

You might recall where the mouse droppings were. You may have been in contact with fiberglass....the microscopic glass can easily affect sinus and lung linings. Try taking a really cold bath...it will tighten your skin pores....and try Advil Cold and Sinus to clear the sinuses.