Q.

i am 22 years old and my penis is not as hard and erected as it was before, what can i do to fix this?

i gained 20 pounds and i smoke more than i did before, is that related to the erection problem?

Related Topics: Penis, Erection, Smoking

A.

Being healthy with good circulation, diet, energy, etc. do play a role. Could be side effect of drugs or medications you're on if you're taking any. Could be something more complicated too, which you have to go to urologist. They are pretty cool and get questions like that all the time.

Vitamin E might help. It has been said to work. Otherwise urologist have meds that help, Im sure you've seen the commercials. A nusance, but not a daunting problem.

Could be your mood too. I have had phases of superhyped to nothin-happenin, back and forth throughout the years. Sometimes it's the chick!

Wait it out. Try a health kick. Maybe vitamin E. If it doesn't go away, then see someone, but don't freak out.