Q.

What is the difference between 2mg of alprazolam and 10mg diazepam (pill form)?

I have been taking 2mg alprazolam bars (2.5mgs) a day for sleep, and anxiety for 6 years. Now, my Dr. is changing it to 10mg diazepam tablets at 3.5 mgs a day instead. What is the difference?
Related Topics: Anxiety

A.
one is a xanax 2.0 and diazapam is valuim they are both pretty much the same but they tend to work different on other people like xanax i cant take because i turn in to a retard and keep poppin more and more and now im on colonopin and i take like i am suppose to and they help and they dont make me retarded