Q.

My skin is very sensitive to touch, moreso on my back and neck. It constantly stings and feels sunburned

There are times when the pain if more manifest than at others.  I can remember my mother complaining about a similar feeling when she was alive.  My skin is very similar to hers, in that as we aged, our skin became more brittle and punctures easily. 

Due to the pain/discomfort of my skin, it makes laying down on my back uncomfortable. 
I am nearing my wits ends with this problem and hope that you may have a suggestion for me
Related Topics: Puncture, Sting, Neck, Skin, Pain

A.
<!-- BODY,DIV,TABLE,THEAD,TBODY,TFOOT,TR,TH,TD,P { font-family:"Arial"; font-size:x-small } -->Looking for Chiropractic Specialist <!-- BODY,DIV,TABLE,THEAD,TBODY,TFOOT,TR,TH,TD,P { font-family:"Arial"; font-size:x-small } --> . Please contact Dr. Kevin Ho they help you relief for neck pain and for all your pain. Click the above link and book your appointment online now.

A.
I strongly advise you to see a dermatologist as soon as possible. Taking care of our skin is undeniably our great responsibility so you have to do all the necessary actions to keep your skin blemish free. You may speak to Eric Schweiger, M. D or check out  http://www.clearclinic.com/ for the best in skin care. 

Next Question: