Q.

i stand for 8 hours a day and have pain all day long when i come home and still for awhile its stiff and hard to walk?

i stand for 8 hours a day and have pain all day long when i come home and still for awhile its stiff and hard to walk. I am wrapping it and after i unwrap it its puffy and looks like i and getting fluid on my knee. what is going on please help?

Related Topics: Knee, Pain, Puffiness, Walking

A.
I have the same problem. I've found that getting an orthotic for your shoes will help with the foot pain, and before my shift starts, I usually take a couple of either Aleve, or some other type of pain relief. That tends to keep the pain level down & I'm not as stiff when I'm done with my shift.