Health & Sex

Q.

am i pregnant?

So i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend one day before my period started he did not ejaculate in me and usually my period lasts about 5-7 days and my cycle is about 27 days on average is it still possible for me to become pregnant?

A.

yes becuse even though he did not cum inside of you its still a chance that pre-cum can get unto your canals and there still is a risk of you getting preagnant if i were you i would wait and then take a test or see a doctor that is the best way to determine anything dont ever diagnose yourself hoppe this helped

A.

Sorry, but there is a possibility that you are. It was recommended by our doctor, to get the "First Response" pregnancy test at a drug store or Walmart. First Response was about $20. or less. She advised us that this one is most accurate. My best advice for you as a mom is, to keep a calendar. Be diligent about keeping up with the start and stop days of your monthy cycle. Ejaculation, or not, semen carries sperm also. I suggest that you get on the computer and learn all that you can about sex. If there is someone who you can trust to educate you, do that for your own information and safety! STD's are a really big issue. Don't assume that a person is disease free because you see no "tell tale" signs. READ as much as you can! Good luck!

Post Your AnswerCancel

While writing your answer, you may find these tips helpful:

• Please try to keep your answer short and to the point. Be sure the answer is specific to the question asked.
    • To help protect your privacy, you should never submit any question or answer that includes personal information such as a name, phone number, email address, or mailing address.
    • Have a reference? Please include it to support your answer.

Next Question:

Today on WebMD

couple not communicating
    How to tell when you're in one.
    couple face to face
    Get your love life back on track.

couple having an argument
    Turn spats into solutions
    couple in argument
    When to call it quits.

Life Cycle of a Penis
    Article
    HIV Myth Facts
    Slideshow

How Healthy is Your Sex Life
    Quiz
    Couple in bed
    Video

6 Tips For Teens
    Article
    Close-up of young man
    Article

screening tests for men
    Slideshow
    HPV Vaccine Future
    Article

Important: The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, blogs, or WebMD Answers are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider WebMD User-generated content as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.

URAC: Accredited Health Web Site TRUSTe online privacy certification HONcode Seal AdChoices