Q.

My husband had inguinal hernia repair 2 years ago and is still experiencing pain & is afraid of intercourse any reason?

The surgery was traditional not laproscopic. He states there is still pain in the area at times. He is able to get an erection with assistance but states he cannot feel it. Am I right to be concerned?

A.

yes , you can try sexual intercourse to his and your comfort

his hernia should be healed to were he should be able to perform intercourse with out having any complications of any kind, if he hasnt had sexual intercourse since his hernia repair then lack of intercourse might be the reason the hernia still has pain

A.

Hi I think you find that there is either a vein or nerves that have been caught up when he was stitched up, it happens, I think you will find if you do enough research on it, you could come up with the same answers.