My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

I have a feeling of my heart beat in my right mid section should I see a Doctor now

This really feels like the blood is squirting  through the veins or arteries feels very wrong

Related Topics: Artery, Heart, Vein, Vision

Answers from Contributors (1)

1 Answer
2 Helpful Votes

Yes...better now than later and you don't want to be sorry.  One of the greatest myths regarding chest pains, feelings, etc., is that it should not be ignore.  Our bodies send out signals and we need to become more alert to them.

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.down arrowThe opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.
User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice. Please see the
bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

2 of 3 found this helpful