Q.

I am postmenopausal. Can I still get pregnant?

I am 53 years old and have not had a period since May 2011.

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Post-Menopause

A.

ORDER 100%  LEGIT n SAFE   MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAIN RELIEVERS, CBD OILS, DABS and More.  For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com 

Medical Marijuana  is good for your health Top medical strains for all patients suffering from Depression,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue and for Calming Aromatherapy then you are in the right place to look in our meds all top grade AA+ with high level of CBD and THC contact for your supply and good health.

PAIN KILLERS,

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, 

Act. LEAN, 

***(( NO PRESCRIBTION IS NEEDED)))

BUD SEEDS HARSH OILS, DABS,&  OTHER M.M TREATMENTS.

We also sefely and securely deliver all sorts of generic medication and Syrup Nationwide at very good prices. No prescribtions Needed  .Legit , verified and reputed plug.Available in the U.S, CANADA , Australia and the UK.

For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com . Thank you. fg

A.
i am so so excited to share this testimony with everyone. i never really believed in spell casting nor magic whatsoever. i was so ignorant of the fact that one can really get pregnant by any means of spell casting.  i am from Philippines, i am happily married with a new born baby(boy). i am 34 years old. i got married to my husband 7yrs ago and since then we have been battling with a problem of getting an issue. I was so frustrated as my husband threatened me of getting a new wife and his family members also threatened that i will be thrown out of the house. i looked for means everywhere but ought to no avail. to cut the long story short i contacted Priest Babaka the spell caster and today i am proud to say that i am a mother with the help of Priest Babaka. contact him now and get yours solved via his Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com