Q.

I am postmenopausal. Can I still get pregnant?

I am 53 years old and have not had a period since May 2011.

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Post-Menopause

A.

Some postmenopausal women are wistful about the fact that they are no longer able to conceive a baby. Even if another child is not in the cards, menopause marks the end of reproductive life and the end of an era.

However, many women find that menopause comes as a relief, as there is no longer any need to worry about hormonal contraception, unplanned pregnancies, or untimely periods. However, even though you can't get pregnant after menopause, you could still contract asexually transmitted disease (STD), so it is important to remember to practice safe sex by using a barrier method such as a condom or female condom.

A.

YES!!!!

I have a 4 year old son to prove it. I was 42 when I had him. My periods were not normal. I had a period about every 3 months and they lasted 3 weeks. My son was a great surprise. God never ceases to amaze me.

A.
i am so so excited to share this testimony with everyone. i never really believed in spell casting nor magic whatsoever. i was so ignorant of the fact that one can really get pregnant by any means of spell casting.  i am from Philippines, i am happily married with a new born baby(boy). i am 34 years old. i got married to my husband 7yrs ago and since then we have been battling with a problem of getting an issue. I was so frustrated as my husband threatened me of getting a new wife and his family members also threatened that i will be thrown out of the house. i looked for means everywhere but ought to no avail. to cut the long story short i contacted Priest Babaka the spell caster and today i am proud to say that i am a mother with the help of Priest Babaka. contact him now and get yours solved via his Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com