what causes sperm to have a foul odor?

I have noticed that the odor of my seminal fluid, I have had a vasectomy, has becom very foul smelling, almost rancid.  What would cause this? and what treatment would solve it?

Related Topics: Vasectomy, Smell, Sperm

All I know is that a great way to improve the overall health of the penis is to use a penis health creme every day. A good creme will be loaded with vitamins and nutrients, which is exactly what the penis needs to stay strong, functional and clean. I use one and it has helped me in many ways. You should check these cremes out.