Q.

I allowed a girl to give me unprotected oral sex; I never ejaculated and her lips and teeth seem ok. What are my risk?

I allowed a girl that I just met to perform unprotected oral sex to me (a blowjob).  I never ejaculated and her lips and teeth seem fine.  Yet I am still nervis because she has been with a lot of guys.  What are my risk?  Please advice.  Thank you.

A.

There is a risk of contracting a sexually-transmitted disease through unprotected oral sex. Herpes, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV, hepatitis, and a few others are possible. Ejaculation is not required to acquire an STD...just a penis without a condom is all that it takes.  I have no way of calculating your risk, but if your oral partner has been with a lot of guys, you sort of just had sex with all of them.

I am glad that her teeth and lips were fine, but you need to do more than just a dental exam. You need to be more selective with your partners, and practice safer sex. That way, you will not have to worry.

The bottom line: You may have been exposed to an STD. If you are having any signs or symptoms of any of these STDs (you need to do some homework), then you will need to see a medical provider so you can be properly examined and tested.

Condoms are so much more inexpensive than medical visits, diagnostic tests, and sleepless nights filled with worry. They are inexpensive, readily available, and they fit in your wallet. Use 'em next time and from now on.