Q.

I had anal sex and now I cant seem to go to the bathroom. Please Help.

22 year old male. 1 Wk ago I had anal sex with my partner(submissive).(I'd like to note we used a new lubricant, and also it was not rough). Within the end of the day, I begun having pretty bad stomach aches.I went to dr for irritability within my abdomen. Tests were ran, and everything came out normal.
Have not had a bowel movement in nearly a week - despite the feeling of having to go. I may have a small hemroid on outside, and it appears the "hole" is being obstructed. I can pass gas. Thanks.

A.
I would suggest that you see your medical provider so that you can have your rectum examined, or have a flat-plate x-ray of your abdomen. No bowel movement for a week would seem to indicate a possible stool impaction, but your comment about the anal area being obstructed concerns me that you could have a foreign body (do you think this is possible?) or even a rectal prolapse.

Even if you are carefully examined a week ago, it would be good to be re-examined. Something is amiss....

Next Question: