Health & Sex

Q.

I had anal sex and now I cant seem to go to the bathroom. Please Help.

22 year old male. 1 Wk ago I had anal sex with my partner(submissive).(I'd like to note we used a new lubricant, and also it was not rough). Within the end of the day, I begun having pretty bad stomach aches.I went to dr for irritability within my abdomen. Tests were ran, and everything came out normal.
Have not had a bowel movement in nearly a week - despite the feeling of having to go. I may have a small hemroid on outside, and it appears the "hole" is being obstructed. I can pass gas. Thanks.

A.
I would suggest that you see your medical provider so that you can have your rectum examined, or have a flat-plate x-ray of your abdomen. No bowel movement for a week would seem to indicate a possible stool impaction, but your comment about the anal area being obstructed concerns me that you could have a foreign body (do you think this is possible?) or even a rectal prolapse.

Even if you are carefully examined a week ago, it would be good to be re-examined. Something is amiss....

Post Your AnswerCancel

While writing your answer, you may find these tips helpful:

• Please try to keep your answer short and to the point. Be sure the answer is specific to the question asked.
  • To help protect your privacy, you should never submit any question or answer that includes personal information such as a name, phone number, email address, or mailing address.
  • Have a reference? Please include it to support your answer.

Next Question:

Today on WebMD

flowers behind back
Article
Upset woman sitting on bed
Article

couple kissing
Article
Exercises for Better Sex
Video

Life Cycle of a Penis
Article
HIV Myth Facts
Slideshow

How Healthy is Your Sex Life
Quiz
Couple in bed
Video

6 Tips For Teens
Article
Close-up of young man
Article

screening tests for men
Slideshow
HPV Vaccine Future
Article

Important: The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, blogs, or WebMD Answers are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider WebMD User-generated content as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.

URAC: Accredited Health Web Site HONcode Seal AdChoices