How long should I wait to have sex after having a Hysteroscopy, Nova Sure and a Thermal Abaltion outpatient procedure?

OBG/YN found a few polyps' growing inside my cervix as it was causing me to have abnormal periods.

The best answer I can give you is: Ask your OB-GYN when it's safe for you to have sex again.

You don't want to start too soon because the tissues of your vagina and cervix may have microscopic tears or injuries that could become infected if you engage in sex before you're fully healed. I'm not sure how long the healing process takes for the procedures you mention. It could be days or weeks.

I'd say put a call in to your OB-GYN for a quick answer to your question, and then you'll know for sure.

Best wishes!