Q.

How long in ringworm contagious?

I have been treating it now for two weeks, its on my wrist the size of a quarter. I have also kept it covered with a bandage but it seems to irritate it but Id like to have the air hit it but not if im still contagious. 

Related Topics: Ringworm, Wrist

A.
Ringworm is a fungus so allowing light and air to this area would not be a bad thing to do. If you do cover it when you are out and about, do so loosely and allow some air circulation. 

This common fungal skin infection, also called tinea corporis, is only contagious by close, direct contact, so as long as you don't have a lot of wrist contact with someone else, there is very little chance you will pass it on, especially since you have been treating it for two weeks.  It may take another few weeks before it completely resolves.