Q.

if you have lots of fluid in your shoulders and other things going on what kind of doc should I see.

Had an MRI the tech said I was full of fluid, and that other things are going on in there. She said I have to wait until the radiologist sent the results to my doctor. I want to know what kind of doctor is my doctor going to recommend. When I asked the tech well do I have bursitis and tendinitis, oh yeah with sooo much fluid. I have it in both shoulders. What kind of doctor will I have to see about this?  .  

A.
Generally, when we talk about "fluid" in the shoulder, we're talking about bursitis, which is inflammation of one or more tiny bursa sacs that help lubricate the shoulder joint. The fluid in question usually is excessive fluid within the bursa sac.

If it turns out you have bursitis, chances are your primary care provider will deal with it. Usually, the main treatment for bursitis is rest and possibly physical therapy. Surgery normally isn't indicated for bursitis.

Hope this helps!