Q.

I have pain in my throat, but only when I swallow. It feels like a lump above my adam's apple. What could it be?

I also have difficulty getting food down because of the pain. I tried cold medicine and rub on my chest, but nothing has helped. I could not get in to my doctor and he is out of town for a month. Please help!

Related Topics: Chest, Throat, Coldness, Food, Lump

A.
I have also had the same problem of pain when swallowing food. I have drunk hot tea with honey (no milk) and that helps with the pain. Drink often, as needed, and the pain will subside. Honey acts like an antibiotic, and has natural healing powers unlike over the counter medications.