lysol disinfecting spray during pregnancy

Is it ok to use the lysol disinfecting spray during pregnancy?

Related Topics: Pregnancy

Lysol and Lysol-brand products have been around for generations. Your grandmother used it, and probably throughout a pregnancy or two (or in my grandmother's case..thirteen pregnancies!) It is probably one of the most safety-tested of all surface disinfectants, so it is both SAFE and EFFECTIVE. There are no warnings or precautions about using this product when you are pregnant, and as far as I know, absolutely no links to adverse effects.

Like any product, using it in a well-ventilated area is usually recommended. Read the directions on the product itself to make sure you are using it properly.

For more information, go directly to the source: