Q.

Can Chlamydia still show negative if sexual intercourse has only been 6 days that u believe you were infected?

Expert advice only!!

Related Topics: Sexual Intercourse, Chlamydia

A.

Yes, you can still have a negative Chlamydia test and potentially have Chlamydia. Much depends on the TYPE of test you took (urine or vaginal smear if you are female, or urine or urethral smear if you are male). Not knowing the details of your exposure, I am assuming that you had unprotected sex.

Do you know for a fact  if this person has Chlamydia or not? If you do know that you have been exposed, you can elect to be treated regardless of the test result.

When in doubt, get re-tested and tested again sometime later. Fear of an STD can be eliminated or drastically reduced if you make sure you or your partner use condoms.