Q.

Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant?

So last week my girlfriend and I laid naked in bed. We didn't have sex, we did touch each other and  I didn't not ejaculate. My GF told me that she has missed her period and she is worried that she may be pregnant. I told here that there was no way sense I did not penetrate her and I did not ejaculate. As a precaution I went to the drug store and bought her Levonorgestrel, a hormone that is used to prevent pregnancy. Is there anyway possible that she could have gotten pregnant? 

A.

If the boy parts touch the girl parts, whether you ejaculate or not, there is always a small chance that pregnancy could occur. Sperm can be viable in the clear mucous that emits from your penis during sexual excitation. The chance is very remote, however, so I think you are good....this time. If your girlfriend is also having sex with someone else, that would be a different story.

Having a little scare like this is good practice, If you continue with your risky sex-play, you are eventually going to have sex. Why not try and prevent it? Your partner should be on an effective method of birth control, and YOU should be wearing a condom. An erect penis is a loaded weapon, my worried friend.

A.

YES, ABSOLUTELY. If she is worried of possibly being pregnant then its always a possibility IF she has been active in sex. I would think the next best question to ask is...Could she be pregnant with MY baby, in which case i would highly doubt the possibility. You MUST ejaculate. She MUST be exposed to some way of having sperm get into her. Otherwise either she is really young and fear filled from ignorance and myths, she is a manipulator trying to make you feel guilty or she thinks she really is and has had sex with someone else and is still a manipulator trying to make you think its yours.. you dont give her age or experiance or other times of sexual encounter.

A.
#Rod Moser, PA, PhD

This is not an answer, I could not find a reply button. 

Thank you very much for your quick reply, it did give both of us a scare and we told each other that we would not be doing anything like that again. Do you think that the Levonorgestrel will help? Should she take another to be sure? I know you said that there was a very small chance but I just really want to make sure. Also is Levonorgestrel the same as the morning after pill?

Thanks,
Luis Garcia