Q.

15 month old with sneezing, now has some coughing when sleepin blood in mucas when sneezes. What can I do?

My 15 month old has sneezing she had runny nose with this now it seems there is only runny nose after sneezing. No fever. She may cough after waking up a couple times I then attempt the nasal saline with a suction bulb. And have her sit close to the cool mist humidifier. I try keep the bedroom cool and always use the humidifier when ever she sleeps.  active and eats well and hydrated. She is not coughing up mucus at all. started using Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold tablets. Still do this or take 2 Doc?

Related Topics: Fever, Cough, Baby, Mucus, Runny Nose

A.
is she wheezing? or is her chest rumbling? is there still blood in her mucus when she sneezes? if any of these questions are a yes i highly recommend taking her to the DR. ASAP!