Q.

my blood sugar is 600 what do i do

I just checked my blood sugar and its 600 what can I do

Related Topics: Blood Sugar

A.
Since you are checking your own blood sugar, I am assuming that you are either a diabetic, or have a glucose monitor in order to determine if you are.. A blood sugar of 600 is very, very high so you will need to consult your medical provider immediately for treatment. Treatment may include insulin, oral diabetic medications, and of course, dietary management.

If you have never had a blood sugar this high before, you need to seek medical care so this can be rectified.  An ER or urgent care facility can help.