Q.

I'm trying to get pregnant from last 3 months.I dont have right felopian tube,does it affect to get pregnant?wt do I do?

Related Topics: Pregnancy, Fallopian Tube

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
Not having a fallopian tube can, indeed, decrease your chances of getting pregnant. Assuming your right ovary is still working, the lack of a fallopian tube on that side means any egg put out by the ovary has nowhere to go. That means you can only get pregnant when your left ovary is putting out an egg. Obviously, you can't control which ovary puts out an egg in any given month.

Your best bet is to consult your gynecologist for specific information about your case. He or she may be able to refer you to an infertility specialist for some kind of treatment.

I wish you all the best!