Q.

The last few days I've had leg fatigue/pain in my thighs, mostly at night but today, it lasted it all day.

I'm 19 years old and have been extremely active all my life. However, recently, I have not been exercising since I've been at college, particularly the last few weeks. Also, in September, I broke my ankle and was inactive for over a month.

Related Topics: Ankle, Leg, Thigh, Fatigue, Exercise

A.
<!-- BODY,DIV,TABLE,THEAD,TBODY,TFOOT,TR,TH,TD,P { font-family:"Arial"; font-size:x-small } --> Looking for a pain relief products for your pain? Just click the link and see the useful products for your back, foot or heal pain. Order it Now and get relief from your pain. <!-- BODY,DIV,TABLE,THEAD,TBODY,TFOOT,TR,TH,TD,P { font-family:"Arial"; font-size:x-small } -->http://www.drkevinho.com/