Q.

feels like I have to pee but nothing comes out. tiny amounts, then I go back and another tiny amount. worst at night

also have a cyst or something on the underside of penis.. I am very weak from inactivity. I have done nothing for the last 4 years... but sit and play videogames. Now I can barely sit because it hurts way too much.  My bladder holds way more than 2 cups of liquid.

Related Topics: Cyst, Bladder, Penis, Weakness

A.

I do not know your age or medical history, but the urge to urinate followed by a scanty amount of urine could indicate an issue with your prostate gland (you actually SIT on this gland). Since you sit all day long playing video games, this could be one possibility.  People with prostatic hypertrophy (large prostates) can definitely exhibit symptoms of this nature.

You need to see a medical provider so that you can be properly examined, so get out that chair. You can see a urologist or your primary care provider. Since you also mentioned some sort of cyst on your penis, I would suggest the urologist.