I can't keep an erection when using a condom. If I take the condom off I regain erection. What can I do to fix this?

When having sex I'll have a healthy erection and after time my erection gets weaker when using a condom. If I take the condom off I'm able to regain a strong erection again. What is causing this, and what can I do to fix this problem.? I want to be able to please my partner as well as be safe.

Try a different brand of condom. Some are thicker and less sensitive than others. Have a condom on during foreplay and get used to it. If you are losing your erection, just relax and allow your partner to help you out. It will most likely come back. They always do.....

As you may know, there is nothing physically wrong with you or your condom use. This is just psychological. With a caring and understanding partner, your sexual exploits can last longer and actually be more interesting by repeatedly getting and losing an erection. Besides, there are many more ways to please your partner than with your penis.

Don't stop using he condom (no matter what your confused brain is trying to tell you). Safe sexual practices are absolutely essential. Do not compromise.