Q.

What does it mean if my urine is Bright yellow?

A.
Well, that's difficult to say. It probably means nothing. Yellow is the color we expect urine to be.

If you take a vitamin supplement, these can sometimes give the urine an almost fluorescent color, a very bright yellow or yellow-green. That's just due to the dyes in the vitamin. If you've eaten anything recently with yellow dye in it, that could also be a reason for bright yellow urine.

Sometimes, very colorful urine indicates dehydration. The more concentrated urine is, the darker or richer the color of it is.

If you have no other symptoms, such as pain with urination, abdominal pain, or lower back pain, your bright yellow urine probably doesn't mean anything, in terms of your overall health. If you develop any problems urinating or if the bright color persists, then by all means consult a medical professional.

Hope this helps!