Q.

most of my bowel movements are hard pebbles most of the time i use a rubber glove on my hand to get the stool out why

I eat a lot of fiber and have used senocot and miralax without much relief I also have pain in my groin area that affects my walking sometimes. I have been having this problem for a few years I also have gerd and take protonics for that. What can I do?

A.
I certainly think you should see a doctor about this. What you're describing sounds like very hard stool that is difficult to pass. This possibly could cause a bowel obstruction eventually.

It sounds like you've done some good things by eating plenty of fiber and trying laxatives. You should also be sure to drink plenty of fluids to stay well-hydrated. Some medications for acid reflux can cause constipation, so be aware of that.

Your health care provider should be able to help you figure out if you have a serious constipation issue or if there's something else going on. Either way, a medical professional can help you treat this and get back to having comfortable bowel movements.

Best wishes to you!

A.

i have not experienced what you are going through. but i did have anal fissures leading to bleeding. also hard stools.

here is what worked for me:

i have boiled okra regularly for dinner, as part of my diet.

spinach (indian recipie for Plain palak)

1 Apple a day

Dried prunes in office for munching (about 5 to 6).

ATLEAST, two Liters of water every day

almond oil with warm(or hot for me) milk after dinner.

and important: walking 30 mins a day, if possible, before the first visit to the toilet int he morning.

i never buy ebooks, but i bought this one and some of them helped me:

http://www.usfreeads.com/2455300-cls.html 

ebook pdf is called: constipation help

I'm not saying this will cure your condition, which looks a bit further away from where i was. but these things in my diet helped me.

from what i experienced once you have this situation its better to see what foods you eat and make a regular schedule. 

disclaimer: i only told what i faced and how it helped me. im not a docotr and have no medical knowledge.