Q.

I found lumps on my left testicle what could this mean? .

Related Topics: Testicle, Lump

A.
First of all, good for you for performing a testicular self-exam. It's critically important to the early detection of cancer.

That said, I don't want you to immediately assume you have testicular cancer. You do need to get those lumps checked out by a doctor, though. I'd suggest you make an appointment with your primary care provider as soon as possible.

Other conditions, such as benign (non-cancerous) cysts, can cause lumps in the scrotum. Your health care provider will be able to diagnose what those lumps are and get you appropriate treatment.

Wishing you all the best!