Q.

Many of my compulsions involve spending and eating. Racing thoughts & never able to finish a task. What can I do?

After taking Prozac, Paxil, Pristique, Luvox, Effexor, Zoloft, I am still having symptoms.  I start numerous tasks and never finish one.  I am disorganized  and I have racing thoughts along with symptoms of counting and spending and over eating.  I am unable to concentrate.  I have inappropriate thoughts but have never acted on them. I lack energy and am tired all the time.  My mind is in a constant state of racing.  I do have hypothyroidism and take Synthroid.   What other treatment is there?