Q.

is it possible to have low testasterone levels at age 24? i knows it young to have sexual problems.

before now, i had a excellent sex drive i would want sexual activity atleast once or twice a day. Now all i desire is once maybe twice a week..im always in a grouchy mood and dont feel like doing anything..P.s.  Please help

Related Topics: Testosterone, Sexual Problem

A.
My husband and I are facing similar problem and he is 28, so you're not alone. There is a testosterone test on this website that may be helpful in guiding you and figuring out your symptoms. There are many other factors to look at like weight, depression, stress, exercise, etc. Good luck! I know how frustrating this can be.

A.
You could ask your family doctor for a blood test. No harm in that. Have him check your testosterone, as well as your cholesterol levels, etc. Might as well get it all done. Honestly, it's probably not your testosterone, though. You are still young. I listen to a lot of XM radio while driving, and it seems like every other advertisement is for male "supplements" for testosterone. Listen to those enough, and they will have you thinking the reason you are grouchy, overweight, and listless is because you need testosterone. Maybe you just need more exercise and social interaction. As far as sex drive goes, you shouldn't expect for your libido to be stable in every period of your life. It's going to go up and down, depending on what's going on in your life. If you're depressed, your libido will drop--has nothing to do with testosterone.