Q.

is it possible to have low testasterone levels at age 24? i knows it young to have sexual problems.

before now, i had a excellent sex drive i would want sexual activity atleast once or twice a day. Now all i desire is once maybe twice a week..im always in a grouchy mood and dont feel like doing anything..P.s.  Please help

Related Topics: Testosterone, Sexual Problem

A.
My husband and I are facing similar problem and he is 28, so you're not alone. There is a testosterone test on this website that may be helpful in guiding you and figuring out your symptoms. There are many other factors to look at like weight, depression, stress, exercise, etc. Good luck! I know how frustrating this can be.

A.
You could ask your family doctor for a blood test. No harm in that. Have him check your testosterone, as well as your cholesterol levels, etc. Might as well get it all done. Honestly, it's probably not your testosterone, though. You are still young. I listen to a lot of XM radio while driving, and it seems like every other advertisement is for male "supplements" for testosterone. Listen to those enough, and they will have you thinking the reason you are grouchy, overweight, and listless is because you need testosterone. Maybe you just need more exercise and social interaction. As far as sex drive goes, you shouldn't expect for your libido to be stable in every period of your life. It's going to go up and down, depending on what's going on in your life. If you're depressed, your libido will drop--has nothing to do with testosterone.

A.

Historically not likely.  Most likely your mood/happiness level and the amount of sleep/rest you're getting.  Sex drive is directly related to how rested you are. Didn't get your sex from that question but either way, the same rule works. The only other thing is, how attracted are you to the other person?  That might be the most important question.  If you're male, then attraction is very important.  I'm not a girl so I don't know how they think.  But guys, we're hard wired to look at a female and wanna jump them.  It's pretty much  animal instinct.  Sad but true.  We're animals. When we're in a

relationship there's always a drop off....Girls say it's a good thing, when you don't wanna screw all the time but you have an emotional connection where you become protective, etc....Who the hell knows.  The general concensus is, when you tap that ,and there's no emotional connection, you'll lose interest and move on.  ????  I've found and always proclaimed to girls that, when I don't feel needed, I'll lose interest and go away.    It seems to be the truth.  Every relationship is not gonna end in a life long relationship.  Girls already know that.  Hence the kissing a bunch of frogs reference.  Maybe you're just not as interested as you were.  You're the dog that chased the car and caught it.  After you caught it then what the hell do you do?