Q.

Im 19, my penis is under 5inch when erect. Is this normal? HELP i'm scared to have sexual intercourse.

Related Topics: Sexual Intercourse, Penis, Fear

A.
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling anxious about your penis size and how it might affect your sexual performance. And I want to assure you your feelings are perfectly normal.

I think all men go through a period of insecurity regarding their penis size. Society puts a lot of emphasis on this particular aspect of "masculinity," after all.

I hasten to assure you that your penis probably is perfectly normal in size. But your best bet to completely set your mind at ease about the situation is to make an appointment with a urologist. He or she can examine you and tell you if everything's OK.

Also, you may be surprised to learn that, medically speaking, penis size isn't measured based on the erect organ. Rather, penis size is measured by "stretched penis length." The article I linked above will give you a lot of information about average penis length, how to measure your penis, and when to see a doctor.

I hope this helps set your mind at ease!

A.
Don't worry about it. The average penis in america is 6 inches. I to am not well endowed, but, my Wife LOVE mine. She says it is just right and doesn't hurt her. You are probably going by the magazines and movies. Trust me they ARE NOT normal sized. We are created individually and when you find Mrs. right she won't care. 

A.

There are excersizes that will enlarge thickness and length. They do work. It is a slow process, but it can be done. Also, some of the enlargement drugs that is on the market do enlarge by increasing the blood flow and amount that the penis will tolerate.  Again, its a slow process but it is possible. There are also excersizes to allow you to last for very long time before you climax, that really turns your mate on. Also, with time you will learn to satisify the woman and not yourself. If you strive to satisify your mate she will hold on for life and do the same for you.. If you are lucky enough to find a virgin to marry someday, God will match you perfectly.