Q.

i dont exercise because my legs and feet hurt so bad, what can i do to fix this ?"

sting pain/ numbness in heels of feet  calf ache all the time . only time i get relief is lying down and that only does so much . walking is even painful standing to long swelling begins

Related Topics: Foot, Heel, Leg, Exercise, Walking

A.
I applaud you for wanting to exercise more. That's almost always a good thing!

I suggest you consult your health care provider about your leg issues. Many conditions can cause the symptoms you're describing, and if it's something benign (like simple edema of the legs), then walking despite the pain could well fix the problem.

But your best bet is to see a medical professional for a diagnosis and to get cleared for exercise.

I hope you're on your way to better health and pain-free living soon!