Q.

Should I take the P7C3 Pill for brain growth stimulation?

I have been reading that this pill protects and sustains growth of neruons in the brain. But I see no side affects listing... Is it safe for the general public?

Related Topics: Brain, Vision

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
In a word: NO.

The compound P7C3 is still being tested in mice. It is nowhere near being proven safe or effective for use in human beings. I'm not even sure you can buy this compound anywhere -- not even on the internet. That's probably because it doesn't actually exist as a "medication" yet.

But if you do find something in a store or online labeled as P7C3, my advice is beware. It should not contain actual P7C3, which as I said is experimental, so you'll have no idea what those capsules contain.

If P7C3 pans out as something effective for human brains, you can expect to see a pill on the market in 10 years or so. Meanwhile, you can consult the WebMD Brain and Nervous System center for tips on how to maintain a healthy brain.

Hope this helps!