Q.

I am unable to manitain an erection for long. it just goes a way in the middle of sex without warning.

I don't exactly have a problem getting an erection. the problem is that i cant maintain it for long and i cant get another one after wards. Sometimes i can maintain it longer then other times but never for long and never to finish. Sometimes when i do maintain one for longer then other times and feel am about to finish, it goes away with out warning.
Most times i just stop and give up or have to bring myself to almost finish . It's very frustrating for me and my wife.
Related Topics: Sexual Intercourse, Erection

A.

You are experiencing a condition called Erectile Dysfunction (ED). There are many excellent medciations to rectify this problem. Because this issue is new to you and there can be some underlying medical reasons, it would be wise to see your medical provider or a urologist for a examination. Besides, ED meds are by prescription, so you will need to get one.

If medications are not what you want, there are other erectile aids that can be used, so please talk to your medical provider. Both you and your wife will be pleased.

A.

My husband had this issue, and as a woman I thought it was something I was doing or me in general. He had been under alot of stress we spoke with a Dr. about it matter of fact a couple Drs. and they all said that stress could lead to holding or getting an errection.

He switched jobs and to be honest everything got ALOT better...lol

I hope this helps.