Q.

My Adderall is no longer working for me. HELP ASAP!

I have taken Adderall for about five years now. We tried Vyvanse and it gave me nightmares. As time has gone on they have had to up my dose of  .

I am currently prescribed to take 1 ( 30 mg Adderall Xr ) in the morning, 2 hours later a ( 10 mg of regular Adderall ), and 2 hours after that to take another ( 10 mg regular Adderall).  

I am a full time college student. stopped working all together. can't concentrate or stay awake. It used to work for me great but not anymore. sorry had to shorten.

Related Topics: Nightmare, Concentration

A.
You need to consult your health care provider about this. This is not a problem we can fix via an internet forum.

If Adderall is no longer working, and you weren't able to tolerate the next drug your medical provider recommended, then you'll need to work with the prescriber to find something else that will work for you.

Please make an appointment to see your health care provider as soon as possible to make them aware of what's going on.

Best wishes to you!