Q.

My husband has a moderate case of sudden vertigo. What can I do 2 help him feel better? Laying down=ok, standing up isnt

Related Topics: Vertigo

A.
There can be MANY causes -- hundreds in fact, including inner ear problems to heart, circulation, blood pressure, chemical imbalances and brain anomalies Since I do not know anything about your husband, his age, his medical history, medications, etc., it would be important for you to get him in to see his medical provider as soon as possible so he can be properly examined.

Support him on the way out the car so he will not fall. Have a "barf bag" available, since vertigo can cause nausea and vomiting. Needless to say, don't let him drive. If he is unwilling to go (men are stubborn), you will need to convince him.