Q.

my last period was 10/6 and i had intercosre on 10/20, i started spotting on 11/2 am I pergnant?

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Spotting

A.

It is possible you are pregnant.  Generally, a woman will ovulate 14 days after the onset of her period. It is during ovulation that a woman can get pregnant.  If you started your period on Oct. 6 and add 14 days to that, it comes out to Oct 20, the day you had intercourse.  I would recommend you go to your local pregnancy resource center or to your doctor to have a pregnancy test. That is the only way you can be sure if you are pregnant.

J.M. Hatfield

Former client advocate and board member of

My Choices Medical Resource Center,

Clallam County, WA