Q.

im 16 weeks pregnant.. yesterday i started spotting after having sex.its lightened up alot and i think i can still feel

the baby moving but that could be hopeful thinking. i have PCO and the women in my family tend to be RH negative..there are alot of factors against this baby ever having made it this far...if the bleeding stops and doesnt start again ...is there a chance my baby will make it?  i have no outward cramps or pain..normal growing irritations down there but nothing i havent been experiencing before this.. please give it to me straight should i run to the ER or am i ok?

Related Topics: Pregnancy, Baby, Running, Spotting, Family

A.
i had the same thing happen to me while pregnant. my daughter is 1 now and perfectly healthy. you have to remember your body is sensitive now since you are pregnant. sex will make you bleed some times. you may even cramp. as long as it is light spotting or just a little blood you will be fine. when to worry would be heavy bleeding, no movement, and pain so bad you cant stand upright. i promise you will be ok :)

A.

A standard miscarriage no matter blood type is very painful, and bloody.  I had a miscarriage, and it was excruciating.  I also with 2 normal full term pregnancys had spotting for sometimes days at a time evertime my husband and I had sex.  We were very nervous the first few times.  The best thing that you can do with this pregnancy and any others you may have, is to keep close contact with your docs office.  Get a good O/B, and follow up regularly.  If you have the RH blood type, they will immediatly begin medical attn on that, and will require a difference in the routine check ups.  Good Luck, and take care of yourself, and that little person growing in you.