Q.

if you have sex on the 3rd can you tell you are pregnant by the 18th?

Related Topics: Pregnancy

A.
It would all depend on when your body ovulates. if you had ovulated at that time then it would be possible for a pregnancy test to show that you are pregnant. Some test are more sensitive than others and will show up earlier than some others. 

A.

It's actually not me.  I have no doubt of the actual intercourse taking place, just suspicious if it's his.  It seems to early to tell at 2 weeks.  I thought the urine tests had to be at least 3 weeks.  It happened once and he's been on prednisone for a long time and 2 other gout medications that I was under the impression could lower sperm count.  Also she may or may not have been seeing someone else just before.  Just all seems to convenient and quick.