Q.

nerve throbbing on left side of head just above ear. No pain or soreness or ear related issues.

Related Topics: Head, Nerve

A.
first i am not a dr.  but I occasionally have that problem as well when i mentioned it to my pcp he said that it is mostly a blood vessel he did ask me if there were any forms of heart problems in my family.  he then sent me for some tests which i never follow through on.  if it sounds like a heartbeat odds are it is a blood vessel that is close to your ear.  if you have a family history of heart problems see a cardiovascular physcian.