Q.

Sharp pain in the right lower middle back when inhaling or moving which travels around to the front under rib cage.

Pain onset was quick, it went from small uncomfortable ache in the evening to severe pain in the morning. Thought at first it was a pulled muscle but couldn't find a spot on my back that was tender to the touch.

A.
I have the same problem but i have had back surgery with fusion and cage in back...u? Have not been able to find the cause?...Thought maybe a kidney stone but pain comes and goes!