Q.

I am bleeding a week after my period ended, what is wrong?

I had my regular period in the beginning on 11/1 and ending on 11/5. On 11/8 I started lightly bleeding, not enough to wear a tampon or a pad, but enough to be concerned. Today is 11/21 and I am still lightly bleeding.
I was on Birth Control, but haven't been for two months. I do not have any signs on a yeast infection or bladder infections. I am becoming very concerned but cannot go to the doctor until after the 1st of December when my insurance kicks in.

A.
It could be that you are in a pre-menopause state called peri menopause.
Your gyn could give you a prescription for progesterone to stop it for now.
It usually occurs in your 40's - 50's.
See your doc.

A.

Understand your worries!!   I have had 2 periods this month. Had a week with no spotting...started spotting again last night!  UGH!!!!  I have to wait till january for my insurance to kick in!