Q.

why do i get so tired after exercising?

i haven't gone out and done physical activity for about a month, so i just went out for a nice and easy power walk for about 50 minutes. I come home and suddenly i just feel sluggish and exhausted. i don't starve myself. I eat when i'm hungry and when i need to eat. i get super tired, and when i come home i just knock out. Because I get so tired, I don't like to exercise, when i have school. it's been affecting my health and my body. I really want to exercise daily. help please :|
Related Topics: Hunger, Exercise, Walking

A.

Maybe you could start with smaller bouts of exercise instead of 50 minutes.  Start walking for 5 minutes per day and as you feel stronger increase to 10 and so on.  Make sure you eat something about 30 minutes before exercising, like a banana, yogurt or granola bar.  If you are low on glycogen (stores of carbohydrates in muscle), it could increase your tiredness after exercise.  If you continue to feel tired without a good reason, visit your healthcare provider for a full blood work-up.  Certain nutrient deficiencies, like anemia, can also make you tired. 

A.
hey , there  can be a lot of reasons for  all this  happening to you ,
1 .first  of you should must adjust carbohydrate  quantity and qualityin your diet,
 2.your muscles  are  also not strong enough as  you  dont  do  workout regularly,
3.may be you  are  not well hydrated.take fluids with essential electrolytes before during and after exercise.
4.start working out regularly or alternatively  one day rest and the next workout.
5.always do a little warm up before  exercise and stretching after the exercise.
6.eat proteins a bit more  than you normally  eat so that your muscles can develop.
7.take at least 8 hours sleep a day which should  must have  a ciesta of 1 to 2 hours.
8.take a cup of coffee an hour before doing exercise this will  boost  your metabolism and keep you vigilant for a couple  of hour  at least.
9.and at last  your tiredness can also be a result of some medical condition like Hypothyroidism or some metabolic disease,
    I am  a 5 year med student, i was skinny a 2 year before and  same things used to happen  to me ,
then i started using  the techniques that  i mentioned  above, and  it   really improved  my stamina , my muscle size  and my mood especially, i gained 10 kg of weight  without any increase in my waist.
 that was  a  just  a brief overview  of  the  solution to  your problem,
if  you want  details  of  all  this  , i am  here  to help you,
muhammad noman imtiaz
cuba
nomanimtiaz@ucmex.vcl.sld.cu

A.