Q.

Is an ear crease is an indicator of heart disease? My CAT scan revealed a calcium score of 49 & a small blockage.

I have developed a real anxiety related to the results of my CAT scan.  One of my brothers was only 48 when he died of a sudden cardiac arrest.  My dad had his first heart attack at age 52 and subsequently had 5 CABGs.  My mother had a heart attack at age 66 and had CABG x4.  He was also an insulin dependent diabetic.  Is there anything you can tell me to give me peace of mind.  I do follow a diet with lots of vegetables, maintain a healthy weight, take an 81 mg aspirin, exercise on occasion.